Zombidle Zombidle

Great idle game EXCEPT the latest build glitched the graphics totally (atleast on Firefox) as many people have noted. Hope you fix it soon.

Scale of the Universe 2 Scale of the Universe 2

Nicely done, but it contains some misinformation. For example, neutrinos with higher energy are not bigger. "The physical size of neutrinos can be defined using their electroweak radius (apparent size in electroweak interaction). The average electroweak characteristic size is âY¨r²âY© = n Ã- 10^-33 cm² (n Ã- 1 nanobarn), where n = 3.2 for electron neutrino, n = 1.7 for muon neutrino and 1.0 for tau neutrino; it depends on no other properties than mass."
The "shortest length confirmed" at around 10^-17 m is also untrue as the Large Hadron Collider probes distances up to 10^-19 meters or 0.1 attometers.
Also where did you get the "estimated size of the universe" since current observations suggest the global geometry of the universe is flat, hence the universe seems to be infinite in size.

Season of War Season of War

Yeah...

It did remind me of Warcraft, but in a good way! Got me all nostalgic lol. Good gameplay & graphics for a flash RTS.

Xplored responds:

Many thanks.
That was the goal!

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

Was good, but...

I liked it, but particles don't have any size. Every particle of the standard model of particle physics is a "point particle"... the only meaningful "size" you can apply to a particle is its Compton wavelength (h/mc). Also, preons ("the building blocks of quarks") are highly hypothetical particles and no mainstream scientific theory predicts the existence of them... oh, and as you said we're not in the center of the universe - everything is.